Facebook Marketing Training
2 days – 9am – 5pm
This two-day training program will introduce Facebook and its feature for business branding and marketing. Participants will learn how to reach their target market and how to run an effective Facebook advertisement.
Course Content/ Outline:
- Introduction to Facebook
- How does Facebook fit into a wider social media strategy?
- What does Facebook have to offer for businesses?
- Facebook terminology
- What are features such as Profiles, Places, Groups, and Pages?
- Facebook Timeline
- Facebook Stories
- Comment functions
- What is Facebook Connect and what does it make possible?
- Adding ‘Share’ and ‘Like’ buttons on your own website
- Facebook videos
- How business can leverage from Facebook video
- Facebook Page
- What makes a successful Facebook Page?
- How to set up a page
- Facebook Engagement
- How much content to produce? Content Creation vs. Content Curation
- Facebook Ads – CAMPAIGN: Marketing Objectives
- Targeting – the Core audience
- Targeting –Lookalike audience
- Targeting – a Custom audience
- Data and demographic targeting
- A/B Testing and optimization
- Ads in Facebook Messenger
- What is the Facebook Pixel
- How to Install the Facebook Pixel
- Use the Facebook Pixel for Remarketing/Retargeting Ads
- Using Facebook Pixel to Measure, Optimize, and Build Audiences for Campaigns
- Facebook Insight
- What can be measured and monitored?
- Facebook and Instagram
- Instagram buying objective
- Successful Facebook Campaigns Best Practices